Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) is an efficient and clean approach to generating electric power and useful thermal energy from a single fuel source. Instead of purchasing electricty from the utility company and burning fuel in a boiler to produce thermal energy, an industrial or commercial facility can use CHP to provide both energy services in one energy-efficient step.
BHKW ECO 165 HGTechnical Data
- Electrical Output 165kW
- Thermal output 260kW*
- Pellet consumption approx. 110kg/h
- Otto engine. NO pilot oil necessary!
- Equipment efficiency net.el approx 30%*
- Overall efficiency approx.75%*
- Residual material ash/charcoal
- CHP available in May 2015
*performance data in combination with wood gasifier V3.90